PayPal Verification Instructionali_atef2003
PayPal Verification Instruction
Our Virtual Credit Cards help you to verify your personal PayPal account and to raise spending limits. PayPal will lift your limits. So, you would withdraw more money after your account verification. In addition, some merchants accept payments only from verified PayPal accounts. So, verification will help you to make payments via PayPal to any merchant. Also, you could use our Visa Virtual Credit Cards to make payments through PayPal.
Follow the instruction to verify your PayPal account:
Verification of PayPal account in NEW interface/view:
- Buy a Virtual Credit Card on our website using one of the available payment methods.
- Register the card with the same name and address as provided in your PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account and go to your wallet.
- Link your Virtual card to your PayPal account.
- Click on “Confirm credit card”
- PayPal will send a verification code to your card statement. Check it on our website
- Re-login to your PayPal account and confirm your card by submitting a verification code.
- Congratulations! Your account is now Verified!